Al Mashaadir : Jurnal Ilmu Syariah accepts manuscripts in the field of Islamic economic law and family law in the form of articles from research results, conferences/seminars, book review results, and annual reports.
Manuscripts sent to the editor should never have been published by other scientific journals/magazines and are not currently being sent to other scientific journals/magazines at the same time for publication.
Manuscripts are written in MS Word (.doc) format, written in English based on the Author Guidelines, the general guidelines for enhanced English spelling, and general guidelines for the formation of terms by adjusting based on the template article.
To simplify and optimize manuscripts, authors are advised to use software tools or available tools such as Mendeley in reference management, and Corel draws in maximizing the resolution of images.
Article publication at Al Mashaadir : Jurnal Ilmu Syariah must be sent through the Open Journal System on the journal's website
Articles submitted to our editor will be considered for publication if they meet the following criteria:
- Articles must discuss the theme of Sharia Economic Law or Islamic Family Law, written in English.
- Articles must be original and based on research and literature reviews that contribute to the development of Sharia Economic Law and Islamic Family Law.
- Articles must be original, research-based, unpublished, and not under review for possible publication in other journals.
- Article writing consists of title, author names, affiliations, correspondence email, abstracts, keywords, introduction, research methods, results and discussion, conclusion, acknowledgments (optional), and references.
- Manuscripts must be typed in MS document format with the font of Cambria and size 12 with single-spacing. The manuscript is typed on A4 paper with a normal margin.
- The title of the manuscript consists of a maximum of 12 words. Manuscripts must be accompanied by an abstract and keywords in English and Bahasa. The abstract consists of 200-300 words. Keywords consist of 3-5 words or phrases. Articles must be typed in Microsoft Word with Doc or Docx format (Word document) and sent to the editor through the Online Journal System (OJS). As for the abstract, it is written starting from academic anxiety or research gaps, research objectives, methods, and results.
- Other related issues should be referred to the article template provided on our website or contact our technical team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via Whatsapp: 085260971125 (Arinal Rahmati).
Title, Author Name, Affiliations, and Correspondence Email
The title is written in capital letters at the beginning of the word/Title Case (except for conjunctions or connectors written in lowercase), bold, Cambria font type 16 font size, single-spaced, consists of maximum of 12 words, maximum of 3 lines title, and placed in the middle position of the paper.
The author's name is written just below the title. The author's name is not accompanied by any title, may not be abbreviated, begins with a capital letter, and does not begin with the word "by". The order of authors is first author, second author, third author, and so on.
Affiliations of all authors are written under the author's name. Only correspondence email addresses are listed. The title, author, affiliation, and correspondence email are written in the center position. The author's name is numbered (superscript) based on the order of the author. Correspondence emails are written under affiliation. The author's name, affiliations, and correspondence email are written in Cambria font type 12 font size.
The abstract structure is preceded by the background of the research, the objectives, methods, main results, and the conclusion. Abstract Arranged narratively consisting of 200-300 words in one space and one paragraph and written sequentially in English and Bahasa. The abstract is written in Cambria font type and 12 font size. The abstract is written without indents at the beginning of the sentence. The abstract is accompanied by keywords, consisting of 3-5 keywords with a maximum of 3 words for each phrase. Keywords must refer specifically to the main research theme. Keywords do not always have to be taken from the title.
The introduction begins briefly with the general background of the study. Then proceed with the State of the Art (literature review or previous studies briefly, 1-2 paragraphs) to justify and strengthen the novelty statement or the significance or scientific contribution or originality of the article and must refer to previous studies from journals of the past 10 years that substantiate the justification for originality or contribution. It is then followed by a Gap Analysis or a statement of originality or a clear and explicit novelty statement, or the uniqueness of this research compared to previous studies, as well as mentioning the significance of the research. Then proceed with the research objectives written clearly and concisely. It is important to note that the state of the art, research gaps, and objectives must be written explicitly in the introduction.
The research method contains the type of research, population and sample, sampling method, variables, and data analysis. In this section, the authors state the reasons for choosing certain methods and statistical analysis.
RESULTS AND DISCUSSION
The results and discussion are written in the same section and are allowed to make subtitles in the form of categories or themes from research findings. The results and discussion must be written in a maximum of 15 pages. Describe the findings from the results of the research carried out and how they will impact the future need to be written clearly. Also, write a comparison of research results with previous research and their contribution to science.
The conclusions describe the answers to the hypotheses and research objectives or findings obtained. The conclusion does not contain a repetition of the results and discussion, but rather a summary of the findings as expected in the objectives or hypotheses. The conclusion only consists of 1 paragraph, without bullets and numbering, does not repeat theory and methods, displays only the main results, and may add suggestions at the end of the conclusion. Suggestions present things that will be done related to the next idea of the research.
Write your acknowledgments to the parties involved in completing your research here.
The referral processing system uses Mendeley, Endnote, or Zotero software. All references are written using the Author-Date guidelines of the American Psychological Association 6th edition and arranged alphabetically in the bibliography. Most of the references must be the latest research in the last 10 years, at least 15 journal articles accompanied with DOI numbers. The references can also be taken from books, translation books, bound books, anthology books, articles in both national and international journals, articles from encyclopedias, articles on websites, magazines, or newspapers, as well as other scientific works such as theses, dissertations, and theses. Data sources may also come from published government reports, either in the form of annual reports or other reports.